Today Love Letter : Never Give Up

 

Today, when you feel like giving up,

DON'T.

Yes, it's going to get better.

Things don't stay the same forever.

Think positive and know that this is all part of your journey.

Every little piece of today is making you into who you will be TOMORROW.


Dear Lovelies,

What's your 'give up' things in life?

My mom always teach me to stay strong in every situation,

she told once I give up with things that I like to do,

I might experience regrets.

Mom said, why should give up?

I just need to slow down when things are not in my direction.

I just need to take a little bit of rest for recharge my life.

Hence, I never care too much with the result with the things that I do.

If I passed with flying colors, I will celebrate.

If I failed, I will do it over and over again.

If I failed continuously, I just need to take a break and redo.

You know what, I remembered I failed my driving test (computer test before you can proceed with the actual driving test at the driving circuit) three times, and I feel like I will never get my driving license.

2 years later, I took the test for the 4th times and managed to score the computer test.  And I passed all the driving test at circuit just in one go.

Argh, you have no idea how happy I was at the time. How relieved I am when I managed to get my 2 years probation driving test  , and later get my permanent car driving license.

What a memory!

Mom is right. I just need to slow down when things are not in my direction.

I wish you all will never give up too with the things that you like to do or you want to do.

Have a nice day.


lots of love,
shoutmama  

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting here. Kindly do not leave any live link.
Terima kasih kerana tinggalkan jejak anda. Sila komen dengan berhemah. Live link tanpa kebenaran akan dipadam.