Today Love Letter : Do Not Worries Control You

today love letter

Today when you feel overwhelmed, anxious or out of control,

Remember to stop and just breathe.

Don't let your worries control you.

Breathe and know you are going to be ok.


Dear Lovelies,

It is ok to think negative when you are not able to feel good about certain thing.

There are things is out of our control.

Listen to your thoughts.

Breathe, and try to calm down.

Once you feel ok, try to find way how to tackle the negative thoughts.

I am not tough for my mental.

I am trying to understand myself whenever I am bad mood.

I tried to listen to my inner self.

I tried to fight with my emotional feeling.

I tried to stay positive, I tried to be good to myself.

I tried to stay happy and healthy.

I hope you too to stay happy and healthy and stay tough as well.


lots of love,
shoutmama

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting here. Kindly do not leave any live link.
Terima kasih kerana tinggalkan jejak anda. Sila komen dengan berhemah. Live link tanpa kebenaran akan dipadam.