20 Test Messages That Your Husband Will Love

When husband helps with household chores, taking care of the kids while you have your own me-time, or you have fun date with your girlfriends, or anything easing your burden, why not send him a nice message to thank him and let him feel appreciated.

I once talked to my husband what's the feeling whenever I said something to thank him helping me in the kitchen (oh yes, my husband is a good cook compared to me).

My husband said he find pleasure. He feels happy and looking forward to help me with any task that I need him to help me.

Small things leads to happiness.

And that's how I appreciate our relationship.

Always thanking him whenever he helps me.

Always feel grateful to have someone I could rely on.

There are a lot of messages that you could send to your spouse.

Here is one of so many that I get from Pinterest. 

20 Test Messages That Your Husband Will Love


20 Test Messages That Your Husband Will Love

  • Thanks for taking care of me
  • You look great today
  • Last night was amazing
  • You are my favorite blessing
  • How about we put the kids to bed early tonight? .... Let's spend time watching your favorite movie
  • The kids love spending time with you. You are the best dad
  • I was just thinking about our wedding day. What a fabulous day!
  • I have a big kiss and a hug waiting for you when you get home (When husband do groceries for me)
  • I hope your busy day is going well. I'm thinking of you (and I add extra busy-ness to him asking him to collect my parcel at post office, or buy junk food for me)
  • I just now said a prayer for you
  • I love being your wife (when he helps me a lot with cooking)
  • Thank you for helping me with .....
  • Thank you for being my best friend
  • I love you
  • I love when you hold me (my hand while we are crossing the road)
  • You are so easy to love 
  • I miss you right now (when husband is away)
  • You are such a hard worker (when I asked him to vacuum our carpet and do some house cleaning)
  • I am so proud of you (when he managed to give bath + meals to our kids)
  • I really appreciate how you .......

To all Lovelies, I wish you have a great time with your loved ones.

Enjoy your day.

lots of love,
shoutmama

2 Comments

Thank you for commenting here. Kindly do not leave any live link.
Terima kasih kerana tinggalkan jejak anda. Sila komen dengan berhemah. Live link tanpa kebenaran akan dipadam.